Friday, October 17, 2008

Awards Night!!!!

Well, It was a long day yesterday. I was out of the house before 9:00AM. We try our best to finished setting up by 2:30PM. Pick up the kids, my girl friend managed to do my hair, get dinner ready for my family.....WOW 5:00PM alreay! I need to dress up with my costume and make up and.... OH no I am so late. Well, I managed to be there 5 to 6:00PM. What a day.
The most important thing is, the party just start it. It looks so beautiful. They all have lots fun but we were so so tired. I didn't get home till almost 1:00AM. I love my manager Cam! He let me stay home today so I can catch up what I have missed here. As soon as I get the pictures, I will post them.
I am teaching the Stationary Set calss in Coqitlam on Sunday 2:00pm. We are going to have so much fun making those wonderftul gift set. I still have few spots at my home group. If you like to join us, you need to let me know ASAP. They fill up fast! I need to be at wort 5:30am. I better go to bed now! Talk to you later!!
Love;
Angela

No comments: