Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Chance Lists are Here!


Hello Stampers,

The last chance list of retiring stamp sets, decor elements and accessories has been released.
Last Chance Stamps-- availabl until June 30th only
 http://204.228.150.61/2010lastchancelist/LastChanceStamps_0510_CA.p



Last Chance Definitely Decorative--availabel until June 30th only

Retired Accessories--available ONLY while supplies last = I know this list looks long and it is but remember there are over 25 colours retiring so everything in that colour line will rtitre also. There are some items from the accessories lists that are on for 25% and 50% off but if you want any of these RUN don't WALK to my website and place your order online-click on the shop now button in th top right hand corner. If you have any questions please email me!
Let me know if I can help you with anything. Happy Shopping and Stamping!

Angela


No comments: