Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love You !!

I can't remember the last time that I had a weekend off. This is a really relaxing weekend for me. No work, no kids.. Don't get me worng .. I love my kids but once a while is good to have a break. My young two are at church youth winter retreat. Jeremy and Liz are both working so I get to catch up some stuff I need to do and went out have coffee with my girl friends. Good time..
Here is another Valentine's Day card made by punches. I love that kangaroo....



Hope you all enjoy your weekend and have sometimes with your love ones.
Thank you for stopping by and till next time.

What in it:
Stamp set: Short Sweet
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Close to   Cocoa and Whisper White
Accessories: Designer Series Paper, 5-Petal Flower Extra-Large punch, Word Window Large punch, Heart to Heart Extra-Large punch, Modern Label Extra-Large punch, 1-3/8x5/8" , 1-3/4"x7/8 ", 2"x1-3/8" Oval Large punch, Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon and Basic Rhinestones.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Enjoy your weekend :) Darling project. That kangaroo is too cute.