Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sorry my friends !


I am Sorry

I do apologize.

My life has been very busy last past few months. Getting into the routine again with school ( my son Michael has been changed to the new school because football), working schedules, creating class for women's retreat, planning b-day parties ( Michael's 16th birthday party) and being a mommy ... is just tiring and overwhelming at times!
 But I am still here. Just not as often.
 I am finishing up the class samples and pillows treats for two night at women's retreat. I will post up the pictures in few days. In the mean time I would love to share some good news from Stampin'Up 's promotions that you don't want to miss it! 
Wish you all have great weekend with your love ones.
Thank you for stopping by and will show you some projects when you come visit next time :)

Love and Blessings;
Anglea

No comments: