Monday, July 9, 2012

Free Class and Free stamp set!!

It's nice that Summer is here now. I got four days off together this week which is never happened before. Felt like    have a little holiday. Its nice to stay home... I do miss that a lot. Catch up my unending to do list, spend time with my family, clean up my garden and make lots of cards. Wow, sounds like I did a lot. I got one more day left before I go back to work. What should I do tomorrow??? I don't know but I am sure I will enjoy every minute of it.   And by they way, Do you book your spot for the July class yet? Only two spot left! 
$15 ( class only)
$40 ( class + mixed bunch stamp set) 
$60 ( class + mixed bunch stamp set + blossom punch)

I also offer a FREE Reason to Smile Stamp Set if you come for the $60 class! You need to RSVP ASAP!


Hope you come and join us !!
Thank you for stop by and hope you are enjoy your summer with your love ones!


Love and Blessings;
Angela

No comments: