Monday, July 9, 2012

Two simple words

Two simple words that come with so much gratitude ... Thank You. We all have lots to be thankful and hope we all counted our blessings each day knowing that we are blessed :)
This is a very quick and simple card I made for my boss and used  for my open house make and take as well! 
I punched out 4 1-1/4" square from Twitterpated designer series paper and rounded two corner with 3/16" corner as the background. I stamp the Mixed Bunch set flower with whisper white craft ink on island indigo ( new in color) and punched the flower out by blossom punch. Used Itty Bitty Banners set for the word and inked my inland indigo new in color pad. This card take me less than 5 mintue. It's nice and easy.
Hope you all enjoy your day so far. I have been take easy today and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Thank you for stop by and will talk to you soon!


Love and Blessings;
Angela

No comments: