Monday, July 9, 2012

Stampin Royalty Challenge


I haven't play with the Stampin' Royalty Challenge for a while! Since I have some time and am in the stamping mood, I might as well take that time to play around. I love this color combination but it took me a while to deceided which stamp set I wanted to use. I ended up with Pennant Parade stamp and set and Petite Pennants Builder punch! Tell me what you think about this card! Thank you for stopping by! Till next time!

You can go to Stampin' Royalty to check more ideas of this challenge : http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Nice to see you had some free time to play along in a challenge, Angela :) Have a fabulous summer and hope you have been able to enjo some of the sunshine :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Marisa. I really miss seeing and talking to you. You are a blessing from God. Please pray for me. I need make some decision and changes. I pray that God will totally guide me through this.Enjoy your summer with your family! Love and Blessings!